Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Student Success Statement
The Ultimate Choice
Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. The one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is: to be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!





Reflection: What I feel this means is that in any situation to live a good life you have to choose the right and not do any wrong in the world by giving someone a helping hand and not doing anything wrong to accomplish your dreams because in the end you just cheated your way to it. Also by accomplishing those goals you can do great things and you will be proud of it and that is exactly what I’m going to do choose the right to get to where I want my dream is to become an Obstetrician or in other words an OB/GYN and that will take a long time but I will get their if I choose the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment